五月 14, 2009

Headache...

Headache...headache...

This new company is small, this new business is busy, and this new partner is sometimes not so... rational.

Hey, you are the big alpha, so you need to put more energy into some other things instead of focusing on these not-so-important things.. I'll try taking care of those..

But... Look... am I really here helping you out, or Am I just a simple staff, a pawn for you to move around?

I'm not going to talk about the salary here... I've read thoes recruitment resumes, that you wanted me to call them for invitation of interview...

This company doesn't have a very strong and attractive background, so far, the only point of interest that may attract real personnels is a high salary level, I'm not talking about over 10k, but I'm sure they will never come here if they are just paid the sum of mine.

... and I'm not even sure of staying if the business of my father stablized in the future.

Think it over...

and Grow up.

You are the boss, you need to have the potential and quality of being a boss.

没有评论: