十一月 21, 2008

Things change, we change...

What does not change? The world walks forward with changes, we grow up with changes, perhaps only time, which seems to be changing every now and then, is the only thing that treats us with something unchanged--- what we have everyday will only be a little less than 24 hours, what we call tomorrow, will never come. What we call yesterday, will always be just a day before...

Things change, we change... The only thing that remains the same... perhaps does not even exist.

Feelings? They will drift away gradually, no matter how hard I try, without any positive feedbacks, or say, without ANY feedbacks, sooner or later they will disappear. What's left then? Hatred? ... some says, the deepest love, will become the deepest hate if betrayed.

... Hate...? I don't know how to describe. Complicated I should say.

Okay, I'm just a passanger in your life, I think.

I will get what's mine back, then well, get on with my own life.

I've changed, they say I have grown up... although, covered in scars and bruises, I guess that's the price I have to pay.

Still feels the sting in the heart when looking at some things.

Heh... sooner or later that'll pass too, getting numb.

Well. We change... I still need changes. To put down those feelings, to think for myself, to be cruel to those, and to move forward.

Things... change.

没有评论: